Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Somewhat Wordy Wednesday

I'm kind of enjoying using the "Wordless Wednesday" picture idea.  Though, i'm not very good at letting a picture be its own thousand words.
This is a picture of my mom and dad.  My scanner has gone to the land of no return, but i wanted to share this picture, so i had to take a picture of it.

My mom gave this picture to me, i think near the time i got married - or when i moved back to Texas.  Either way, just before the turn of the century.

I love this picture.  It's so natural and makes me happy because it feels like having my parents in the room with me.

It's mangled and scratched, trimmed crookedly, and slightly bent.  But those are just terms for well-loved.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing how much eleven years can add to a person's face! =)

    Thanks for your love! And we love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Well loved. I love old pictures like this, informal and all.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture of a picture!! Love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so blessed to have parents who obviously love one another dearly.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about that?