But when you don't really need to be anywhere at any particular time, early morning can get away from you.
Now, that i leave the house earlier than i used to get out of bed, i have re-embraced, truly early mornings.
1. Quiet. It's like the air itself is quieter early in the morning.
2. Happy chickens: they love getting out at the very first crack of dawn.
3. No hurrying: I get up earlier than i have to because i love to be on time and hate to hurry.
4. Time in God's word: I am making a habit of having breakfast while reading His word. That way my spirit and my body are fed at the same time. This morning's (one of many) really awesome tid bit:
I shall run the way of Your commandments, For You will enlarge my heart. Psalm 119:32
5. It's 6am, and i'm ready to go, and it's not time yet, so i get to drop you a note.
Have a lovely day, my peeps.